Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Kerr, M. E.
Slap your sides.
New York : HarperCollins, c2001
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
M E Kerr
|ISBN:||0060294817 9780060294816 0060294825 9780060294823|
|Target Audience:||012 & up.|
|Description:||198 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by M.E. Kerr.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any library.
The hero is a 13 year old boy, a Quaker, with a pecifist older brother who becomes a consciences objector during WWII. The persecution he and his family endured in their small town and the problems that spun off during the war. Make this an interesting study of...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Conscientious objectors -- Juvenile fiction.
- Quakers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Pennsylvania -- Social life and customs -- 20th century -- Juvenile fiction.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States -- Fiction.
- Brothers -- Fiction.
- Conscientious objectors -- Fiction.
- Quakers -- Fiction.
- Pennsylvania -- Fiction.
- Conscientious objectors.
- Manners and customs.
- United States.