Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"A Laurel book."|
|Target Audience:||Young Adult.|
|Description:||215 pages ; 18 cm|
|Responsibility:||by Kurt Vonnegut, a fourth-generation German-American now living in easy circumstances on Cape Cod (and smoking too much), who, as an American infantry scout hors de combat, as a prisoner of war, witnessed the fire-bombing of Dresden, Germany, "the Florence of the Elbe," a long time ago, and survived to tell the tale. This is a novel somewhat in the telegraphic schizophrenic manner of tales of the planet Tralfamadore, where the flying saucers come from. Peace.|
- Soldiers -- Fiction.
- Trout, Kilgore (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Fiction.
- Dresden (Germany) -- History -- Bombardment, 1945 -- Fiction.
- War stories.
- Space flight -- Fiction.
- Trout, Kilgore (Fictitious character)
- Germany -- Dresden.
User lists with this item (17)
- Going it alone(194 items)
by snrlib updated 2015-03-02
- Discovery(234 items)
by snrlib updated 2015-02-10
- Alan's Library(194 items)
by alanhanson1 updated 2015-02-04
- October 2014 New Books(498 items)
by CrownCollegeLibrary updated 2014-11-07
- Banned Books Week 2011(46 items)
by nashvillepubliclibrary updated 2014-10-29