Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780060281342 0060281340 9780060281335 0060281332|
|Notes:||A Junior Library Guild selection|
|Target Audience:||490; Ages 10 up.; Grades 5 up.|
|Description:||248 pages ; 20 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any older kids library.
Mitch and Spencer become friends as their families stay at a lake during the summer. However, they both have secrets they are keeping from one another. Spencer thinks that their house is haunted due to a tragedy that happened to their family years ago at...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters.
- High schools.
- Self-actualization (Psychology)
User lists with this item (7)
- THE REAL IMPACT(10 items)
by BENWEALTH updated 2015-10-26
- blackshine(10 items)
by voip4solution updated 2013-12-01
- SearchICPL5(155 items)
by bronwenjm updated 2013-11-04
- Things I Recommend(1 items)
by julijananikolenko updated 2013-07-14
- Realistic Fiction (6-8)(62 items)
by gaschool updated 2012-05-09