Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780060281342 : 0060281340 : 9780060281335 0060281332|
|Awards:||A Junior Library Guild selection|
|Target Audience:||Grades 5 up.|
|Description:||248 p. ; 20 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any older kids library.
Mitch and Spencer become friends as their families stay at a lake during the summer. However, they both have secrets they are keeping from one another. Spencer thinks that their house is haunted due to a tragedy that happened to their family years ago at...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.