도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|장르/형태:||Filmed panel discussions
|문서 형식:||시각 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Natalie Bullock Brown; Joseph Brandon Johnson; Owen H Brooks; Brenda Travis; Lawrence Guyot; Hollis Watkins; Michael Paul Sistrom; Willie Blue; Regina L Thomas; Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). 50th Anniversary Conference; SNCC Legacy Project, Inc.; Ascension Productions (Firm); California Newsreel (Firm)
|메모:||This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Title from disc label.
"Panel 08"--Disc menu.
|크레딧:||Executive producer: SNCC Legacy Project, Inc. ; series editor: Joseph Brandon Johnson ; volume editor, Darrell Pryor.|
|공연자||Moderator: Owen Brooks (Delta Ministry, Mississippi) ; panelists: Brenda Travis (Pike County Non-Violent Movement), Hollis Watkins (SNCC Field Secretary), Lawrence Guyot (Chair, MFDP), Willie Blue (SNCC Field Secretary), Michael Sistrom (historian), Regina L. Thomas (Secretary of State, New Jersey).|
|설명:||1 videodisc (79 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|내용:||Owen Brooks --
Brenda Travis --
Lawrence Guyot --
Hollis Watkins, Sr. --
Michael Sistrom --
Rev. Willie Blue --
Regina L. Thomas.
|다른 제목||Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee 50th Anniversary, Shaw University, Raleigh NC: 1960-2010.
Moving on Mississippi :
|책임:||producer, Natalie Bullock Brown/Ascension Productions.|
Volume 10: Not unexpectedly, some of the Southern Movement's most vivid stories are found in Mississippi. Panelist Lawrence Guyot, former Chair of the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party (MFDP), insists that Mississippi is the state that "made the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee." This panel features the first-person accounts of some of the Movement's most unsung heroes and heroines. The significance and impact of the MFDP forms an important part of the discussion.
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights demonstrations -- Mississippi.
- Civil rights workers -- United States -- Biography.
- Youth -- Political activity -- Mississippi.
- Youth -- Political activity -- United States.