|类型/形式：||Filmed panel discussions
Natalie Bullock Brown; Joseph Brandon Johnson; Donald Harris; Rutha Harris; Penny Patch; Sam Mahone; John Perdew; Charles Sherrod; Shirley Sherrod; Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). 50th Anniversary Conference; SNCC Legacy Project, Inc.; Ascension Productions (Firm); California Newsreel (Firm)
|注意：||This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Title from disc label.
"Panel 10"--Disc menu.
|制作人员：||Executive producer: SNCC Legacy Project, Inc. ; series and volume editor, Joseph Brandon Johnson.|
|演员：||Moderator: Donad Harris (SNCC Field Secretary) ; panelists, SNCC Field Secretaries: Penny Patch, Rutha Harris, Sam Mahone, John Perdew ; SNCC Project Director Charles Sherrod.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (75 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|内容：||Donald Harris --
Rutha Harris --
Penny Patch --
Sam Mahone --
John Perdew --
Charles Sherrod --
|其他题名：||Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee 50th Anniversary, Shaw University, Raleigh NC: 1960-2010.
Southwest Georgia :
|责任：||producer, Natalie Bullock Brown/Ascension Productions.|
Volume 12: This panel discusses the Southwest Georgia Project, one of SNCC's earliest and most significant campaigns. Project Director, Charles Sherrod gives a vivid description of dealing with fear in rural terrain that was as vicious and violent as any place in Mississippi. This session concludes an appearance by Shirley Sherrod who recounts her recent victorious effort to win compensation for black farmers long discriminated against by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Georgia -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights demonstrations -- Georgia -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- Georgia -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights workers -- United States -- Biography.
- Youth -- Political activity -- Georgia.
- Youth -- Political activity -- United States.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- Civil rights demonstrations.
- Civil rights movements.
- Civil rights workers.
- Youth -- Political activity.
- Southern States.
- United States.