도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|장르/형태:||Filmed panel discussions
|문서 형식:||시각 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Natalie Bullock Brown; Joseph Brandon Johnson; Courtland Cox; Geri Augusto; Greg Carr; Sylvia Hill; Howard Moore; Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). 50th Anniversary Conference; SNCC Legacy Project, Inc.; Ascension Productions (Firm); California Newsreel (Firm)
|메모:||This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Title from disc label.
"Panel 17"--Disc menu.
|크레딧:||Executive producer: SNCC Legacy Project, Inc. ; series editor, Joseph Brandon Johnson ; volume editor, Darrell Pryor.|
|공연자||Moderator: Courtland Cox (SNCC Program Director) ; panelists: Geri Augusto (Secretariat, 6th Pan African Congress), Gregory Carr (professor, Howard University), Sylvia Hill (6th Pan African Congress), Howard Moore (SNCC attorney).|
|설명:||1 videodisc (89 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|내용:||Courtland Cox --
Greg Carr --
Howard Moore --
Sylvia Hill --
|다른 제목||Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee 50th Anniversary, Shaw University, Raleigh NC: 1960-2010.
Black power, Black education and Pan Africanism
|책임:||producer, Natalie Bullock Brown/Ascension Productions.|
Volume 20: Throughout the ten years of its formal organizational existence, SNCC did a variety of things it felt necessary: sit-ins, freedom rides, campaigns aimed at the desegregation of public facilities, voter registration drives and the organizing of political parties. Doing what is necessary is a tradition of Black struggle. Pan Africanism, independent Black education and empowerment are all foundations of the Black struggle. In this context of deep political and cultural currents, we look at SNCC in relation to the political struggles of the 1960s. In addition, we look at the institutions beyond U.S. borders which SNCC's ideas helped inform.
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.) -- Influence.
- Black power -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Education -- History -- 20th century.
- Pan-Africanism -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Political activity -- Southern States.
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights workers -- United States -- Biography.
- Youth -- Political activity -- United States.