|類型/形式：||Filmed panel discussions
|提及的人：||Ruby Doris Smith Robinson; Ella Baker|
Natalie Bullock Brown; Joseph Brandon Johnson; Frances Beal; Mary E King; Cynthia Griggs Fleming; Doris Adelaide Derby; Maria Varela; Martha Prescod Norman Noonan; Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). 50th Anniversary Conference; SNCC Legacy Project, Inc.; Ascension Productions (Firm); California Newsreel (Firm)
|注意：||This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Title from disc label.
"Panel 19"--Disc menu.
|餘額：||Executive producer: SNCC Legacy Project, Inc. ; series editor, Joseph Brandon Johnson ; volume editor, Darrell Pryor.|
|表演者：||Moderator: Fran Beal (SNCC Black Women's Liberation Committee) ; panelists: Mary King (SNCC Atlanta National Headquarters), Cynthia Fleming (Professor, University of Tennessee), Doris Derby (Free Southern Theater), Maria Varela (SNCC Field Secretary), Martha Prescod Norman Noonan (SNCC Field Secretary).|
|描述：||1 videodisc (96 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|内容：||Fran Beal --
Doris Derby --
Maria Varela --
Mary King --
Cynthia Fleming --
Martha Prescod Norman Noonan.
|其他題名：||Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee 50th Anniversary, Shaw University, Raleigh NC: 1960-2010.
Women leaders and oganizers :
|責任：||producer, Natalie Bullock Brown/Ascension Productions.|
Volume 22: This panel looks critically at the challenges that women overcame to perform a range of work done for SNCC. Women stepped forward as never before in the ranks of civil rights organizations. "You went ahead and learned how to do it and did it," says one panelist. Ruby Doris Smith Robinson, the woman who actually ran SNCC is discussed; also the "profound" influence of Ella Baker.
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- Robinson, Ruby Doris Smith, -- 1941-1967.
- Baker, Ella, -- 1903-1986.
- African American women political activists.
- Women civil rights workers -- United States.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Political activity -- Southern States.
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights workers -- United States -- Biography.
- Youth -- Political activity -- United States.