|関連の人物：||Medgar Wiley Evers|
Natalie Bullock Brown; Joseph Brandon Johnson; Joyce A Ladner; Dorie Ladner; Courtland Cox; Dumas Harshaw; Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). 50th Anniversary Conference; SNCC Legacy Project, Inc.; Ascension Productions.; California Newsreel (Firm)
|注記：||This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Title from disc label.
|著作権：||Executive producer: SNCC Legacy Project, Inc. ; series and volume editor, Joseph Brandon Johnson.|
|パフォーマー||Moderator and introductions: Courtland Cox, Rev. Dumas Harshaw, Dorie Ladner ; speaker: Joyce Ladner (Tougaloo College activist).|
|物理形態：||1 videodisc (61 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|その他のタイトル：||Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee 50th Anniversary, Shaw University, Raleigh NC: 1960-2010.
|責任者：||producer, Natalie Bullock Brown/Ascension Productions.|
Volume 26: Joyce Ladner is introduced by her sister Dorie Ladner. Both were deeply involved with SNCC in Mississippi. Joyce and Dorie's parents were like many African American parents in that they understood how to survive under Jim Crow and constantly worried about the welfare of their children. Nevertheless, the Ladners taught their children not to accept insult and, in their own way, acted as a supportive rearguard. NAACP Mississippi Field Secretary Medgar Evers was a profound influence on both Ladner sisters. Joyce Ladner traces her roots in the tiny Black community of Palmers Crossing to civil rights activism.
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- Evers, Medgar Wiley, -- 1925-1963.
- African American women civil rights workers -- Biography.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Political activity -- Southern States.
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights workers -- United States -- Biography.
- Youth -- Political activity -- United States.