Trouver un exemplaire dans la bibliothèque
Recherche de bibliothèques qui possèdent cet ouvrage...
|Genre/forme :||Filmed speeches
|Type d’ouvrage :||Enregistrement vidéo|
|Format :||Matériel visuel|
|Tous les auteurs / collaborateurs :||
Natalie Bullock Brown; Joseph Brandon Johnson; Eric H Holder; Courtland Cox; David Forbes; Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). 50th Anniversary Conference; SNCC Legacy Project, Inc.; Ascension Productions.; California Newsreel (Firm)
|Numéro OCLC :||713372916|
|Notes :||This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Title from disc label.
|Crédits :||Executive producer: SNCC Legacy Project, Inc. ; series and volume editor, Joseph Brandon Johnson.|
|Interprète(s) :||Moderator: Courtland Cox (SNCC Program Director) ; introduction: Rev. David Forbes (SNCC founder) ; speaker: U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder.|
|Description :||1 videodisc (28 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Autres titres :||Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee 50th Anniversary, Shaw University, Raleigh NC: 1960-2010.
Luncheon keynote: U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, "The nation's in your debt"
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, "The nation's in your debt"
"Nation's in your debt"
|Responsabilité :||producer, Natalie Bullock Brown/Ascension Productions.|
Volume 29: According to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, the first Black Attorney General of the United States, there is a "direct line" from the 1960 lunch counter sit-in that took place in Greensboro, North Carolina to the election of President Barack Obama in 2008. Both Holder and Mr. Obama are "beneficiaries" of SNCC's work. The Attorney General acknowledges that the United States still suffers from racial inequality in everything from unemployment rates to the length of prison terms. "There is still work to be done."
Sujets associés :(8)
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- African American civil rights workers -- Biography.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Political activity -- Southern States.
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights workers -- United States -- Biography.
- Youth -- Political activity -- United States.