Trouver un exemplaire dans la bibliothèque
Recherche de bibliothèques qui possèdent cet ouvrage...
|Genre/forme :||Filmed speeches
|Type d’ouvrage :||Videorecording|
|Format :||Matériel visuel|
|Tous les auteurs / collaborateurs :||
Natalie Bullock Brown; Joseph Brandon Johnson; Mildred Forman; Dick Gregory; Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). 50th Anniversary Conference; SNCC Legacy Project, Inc.; Ascension Productions.; California Newsreel (Firm)
|Numéro OCLC :||713622201|
|Notes :||This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Title from disc label.
|Crédits :||Executive producer, SNCC Legacy Project, Inc. ; series editor, Joseph Brandon Johnson ; volume editor, Darrell Pryor.|
|Interprète(s) :||Moderator: Mildred Forman (SNCC staff) ; speaker: comedian Dick Gregory.|
|Description :||1 videodisc (67 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Contenu :||Mildred Forman --
|Autres titres :||Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee 50th Anniversary, Shaw University, Raleigh NC: 1960-2010.
Special program: Dick Gregory, "They're asking different questions today"
Dick Gregory, "They're asking different questions today"
"They're asking different questions today"
|Responsabilité :||producer, Natalie Bullock Brown/Ascension Productions.|
Volume 33: "When you finally get a Black President you get a nice, polite, well-behaved educated one who ain't mad." Gregory was one of a handful of prominent entertainers who consistently supported SNCC. And he was one of the very few of this handful who regularly put his own life on the line. As he explains it: "I made all the money I needed to make, then I bumped into y'all and found out that there's another bank." Dick Gregory acknowledges recent progress in modern politics while addressing continuing problems.
Sujets associés :(10)
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- African American civil rights workers -- Biography.
- African Americans -- Politics and government -- Humor.
- Political satire, American.
- African American comedians.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Political activity -- Southern States.
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights workers -- United States -- Biography.