|提及的人：||Ella Baker; Howard Zinn; James Forman|
Natalie Bullock Brown; Joseph Brandon Johnson; Charles Sherrod; Carolyn Brockington; Constancia Romilly; Vincent Harding; Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). 50th Anniversary Conference; SNCC Legacy Project, Inc.; Ascension Productions.; WHUT-TV (Television station : Washington, D.C.); California Newsreel (Firm)
|注意：||This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Title from disc label.
|制作人员：||Executive producer, SNCC Legacy Project, Inc. ; series editor, Joseph Brandon Johnson ; volume editor, Darrell Pryor.|
|演员：||Moderator: Charles Sherrod ; speakers: Carolyn Brockington, Constancia "Dinky" Romilly Forman, Vincent Harding,|
|描述：||1 videodisc (70 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|内容：||Freedom Singers --
Charles Sherrod --
Dr. Carolyn Brockington --
Constancia Romilly --
Vincent Harding --
Tribute video (11 min.).
|其他题名：||Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee 50th Anniversary, Shaw University, Raleigh NC: 1960-2010.
Plenary: In remembrance of Ella Baker, Howard Zinn, and James Forman
In remembrance of Ella Baker, Howard Zinn, and James Forman
|责任：||producer, Natalie Bullock Brown/Ascension Productions.|
Volume 34: SNCC and the Southern Movement have lost a lot of important people over the years both from political assassinations and natural causes. Charles Sherrod's moving version of "One more time" incorporates the names and photos of heroes in a moving tribute to their work. Ella Baker's grandniece, Dr. Carolyn Brockington, discusses her "Aunt Ella." Constancia "Dinky" Romilly tells of the COINTELPRO poisoning of her husband, SNCC Executive Director, James Forman, and how he "healed himself." Historian Vincent Harding honors Howard Zinn who lost his job for pushing his students to challenge injustice and racism in society. Harding reluctantly accepted Zinn's faculty position.
- Baker, Ella, -- 1903-1986.
- Zinn, Howard, -- 1922-2010.
- Forman, James, -- 1928-2005.
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- African American civil rights workers -- Biography.
- African Americans -- Politics and government.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Political activity -- Southern States.
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights workers -- United States -- Biography.