|类型/形式：||Filmed panel discussions
Natalie Bullock Brown; Joseph Brandon Johnson; Cash Michaels; McLouis Clayton; George C Debnam; Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). 50th Anniversary Conference; SNCC Legacy Project, Inc.; Ascension Productions (Firm); California Newsreel (Firm)
|注意：||This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Title from disc label.
"Panel 04"--Disc menu.
|制作人员：||Executive producer: SNCC Legacy Project, Inc. ; series editor, Joseph Brandon Johnson ; volume editor, Darrell Pryor.|
|演员：||Moderator: Cash Michaels (editor, The Carolinian); speakers: McLouis Clayton (professor, Shaw University), George C. Debnam (Board of Trustees Shaw University).|
|描述：||1 videodisc (78 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|内容：||Cash Michaels --
Dr. McLewis Clayton --
Dr. George C. Debnam.
|其他题名：||Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee 50th Anniversary, Shaw University, Raleigh NC: 1960-2010.
Raleigh civil rights movement
We did what we had to do
|责任：||producer, Natalie Bullock Brown/Ascension Productions.|
Volume 5: Just 12 days after the Greensboro, North Carolina sit-in of February 1, 1960, students attending Shaw University and Saint Augustine College in Raleigh, North Carolina began sitting in at lunch counters. This panel of local leaders provides a close-up look at the sit-in movement in the city of SNCC's birthplace, and the segregation existing there in the 1940s and 50s.
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights demonstrations -- North Carolina -- Raleigh.
- Civil rights movements -- North Carolina -- Raleigh.
- Civil rights workers -- Southern States -- Biography.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Youth -- Political activity -- United States.