도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|문서 형식:||시각 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Natalie Bullock Brown; Joseph Brandon Johnson; James M Lawson; Charles McDew; Angella Dunston; Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). 50th Anniversary Conference; SNCC Legacy Project, Inc.; Ascension Productions (Firm); California Newsreel (Firm)
|메모:||This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Title from disc label.
|크레딧:||Executive producer: SNCC Legacy Project, Inc. ; series editor: Joseph Brandon Johnson.|
|공연자||Featured speaker, Rev. James Lawson ; moderator, Chuck McDew ; introductions, Angella Dunston, Chuck McDew.|
|설명:||1 videodisc (41 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|내용:||Chuck McDew --
Angella Dunston --
Rev. James Lawson.
|다른 제목||Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee 50th Anniversary, Shaw University, Raleigh NC: 1960-2010.
Luncheon Keynote: Rev. James Lawson, "We have not yet arrived"
"We have not yet arrived"
|책임:||producer, Natalie Bullock Brown/Ascension Productions.|
Volume 6: At SNCC's founding conference in 1960 it was Rev. James Lawson who captured the political imagination of the students. In this address Lawson outlines his belief in the continuing value and necessity of non-violent struggle for social change and justice. "The power and energy of the 1960s movement is needed for the 21st century,"
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights workers -- Southern States -- Biography.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Youth -- Political activity -- United States.