|类型/形式：||Filmed panel discussions
Natalie Bullock Brown; Joseph Brandon Johnson; Larry Rubin; John Doar; Timothy Jenkins; Peniel E Joseph; Dorothy M Zellner; Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). 50th Anniversary Conference; SNCC Legacy Project, Inc.; Ascension Productions (Firm); California Newsreel (Firm)
|注意：||This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Title from disc label.
"Panel 05"--Disc menu.
|制作人员：||Executive producer: SNCC Legacy Project, Inc. ; series editor, Joseph Brandon Johnson ; volume editor, Darrell Pryor.|
|演员：||Moderator: Larry Rubin (SNCC Field Secretary) ; panelists: John Doar (Former Head, Justice Department - Civil Rights Division), Timothy Jenkins (SNCC Executive Committee Member), Peniel Joseph (Professor, Tufts University), Dorothy M. Zellner (SNCC Atlanta Headquarters)|
|描述：||1 videodisc (79 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|内容：||Larry Rubin --
John Doar --
Timothy Jenkins --
Dottie Zellner --
|其他题名：||Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee 50th Anniversary, Shaw University, Raleigh NC: 1960-2010.
Societal response to SNCC
|责任：||producer, Natalie Bullock Brown/Ascension Productions.|
Volume 7: This panel and audience discussion considers the complex response to SNCC by the general public and specific sections of society. SNCC's work inspired many students, and the organization found considerable support in groups like the National Student Association and the Students for a Democratic Society. Within this discussion, a larger question is also raised and considered: What should we do today?
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights demonstrations -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights -- United States -- Public opinion -- History.
- Civil rights workers -- Southern States.
- Youth -- Political activity -- United States.