|類型/形式：||Filmed panel discussions
Natalie Bullock Brown; Joseph Brandon Johnson; Kathleen Cleaver; Courtland Cox; Doris Dozier Crenshaw; Leah Wise; Gwen Patton; Frank Smith; Ed Brown; Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). 50th Anniversary Conference; SNCC Legacy Project, Inc.; Ascension Productions (Firm); California Newsreel (Firm)
|注意：||This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Title from disc label.
"Panel 07"--Disc menu.
|餘額：||Executive producer: SNCC Legacy Project, Inc. ; series editor, Joseph Brandon Johnson ; volume editor, Janet Gustafson.|
|表演者：||Moderator: Courtland Cox (SNCC Program Secretary) ; panelists, Gwen Patton (SNCC Field Secretary), Frank Smith (SNCC Field Secretary), Ed Brown (SNCC Field Secretary), Leah Wise (SNCC Volunteer), Kathleen Cleaver (SNCC Campus Travel Program Secretary and Black Panther Party), Professor Doris Dozier Crenshaw (SNCC, SCLC Alabama).|
|描述：||1 videodisc (89 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|内容：||Courtland Cox --
Doris Crenshaw --
Leah Wise --
Gwen Patton --
Kathleen Cleaver --
Frank Smith --
|其他題名：||Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee 50th Anniversary, Shaw University, Raleigh NC: 1960-2010.
More than a hamburger
|責任：||producer: Natalie Bullock Brown/Ascension Productions.|
Volume 9: At SNCC's 1960 founding conference, Ella Baker encouraged the students to recognize that their struggle was "bigger than a hamburger" in reference to the original narrow goals of desegregating lunch counters. As the students' consciousness deepened, SNCC took on broader issues of civil liberties, red baiting, the Vietnam War, women's issues, and in a large way embraced struggles for liberation and empowerment around the world. The panel begins with a discussion on the evolution of SNCC's organizing goals and concludes with a conversation on the need to stay engaged in contemporary political struggles.
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights demonstrations -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights workers -- United States -- Biography.
- Youth -- Political activity -- United States.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- Civil rights demonstrations.
- Civil rights movements.
- Civil rights workers.
- Youth -- Political activity.
- Southern States.
- United States.