Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Picture books for children
|Material Type:||Fiction, Primary school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Allison Grace MacDonald; Bagram Ibatoulline; H C Andersen
|Notes:||"Retelling by Allison Grace MacDonald"--Preliminary page.|
|Target Audience:||Ages 4-8.|
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm|
|Responsibility:||by Hans Christian Andersen ; illustrated by Bagram Ibatoulline.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A Captivating Tale
The Snow Queen was an amazing quick read, especially for younger readers. The wicked troll broke a powerful mirror which caused some people to become evil. Gerda and her best friend Kai got separated and Gerda had to go on...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Snow Queen (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Quests (Expeditions) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Kidnapping -- Juvenile fiction.
- Arctic regions -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fairy tales.
- Quests (Expeditions)
- Snow Queen (Fictitious character)
- Arctic Regions.