Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Giselle Zado Wasfie
|Description:||224 pages ; 21 cm|
|Responsibility:||Giselle Zado Wasfie.|
After finally landing a job at BeatMaker magazine, finding the perfect little apartment, and meeting two potential boyfriends, Sophie begins to think that she has it made. Of course, in the hectic entertainment industry nothing is ever quite as it seems. After a series of sometimes funny and sometimes heartbreaking missteps, Sophie must learn to stand up for herself and concentrate on her first true love: hip-hop.
- Women college graduates -- Fiction.
- Periodicals -- Publishing -- Fiction.
- Women journalists -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Music trade -- Fiction.
- Urban fiction.
- Musical fiction.
- Music trade.
- Periodicals -- Publishing.
- Women college graduates.
- Women journalists.
- New York (State) -- New York.