Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Records and correspondence
|Named Person:||Jonathan Fay; Tilly Merrick; William Parkman; Barrett family.; Barrett family.; Jonathan Fay; Tilly Merrick; William Parkman|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Nathan Brooks; J S Keyes; Social Circle in Concord.
|Description:||2.83 linear ft.|
(Cont.) biographies contained in the 1st 5 v. of the printed memoirs); ms. memoir of Humphrey Barrett by and in hand of Nathan Brooks,  (published 1882 in 1st v. of memoirs); notes by Nathan Brooks on Tilly Merrick and William Parkman; ms. memoir of Jonathan Fay by Jonathan Fay Barrett, 1859 (published 1882 in 1st v. of memoirs); file of John Shepard Keyes materials relating to Barrett family members (ms. information on Punkatasset Farm, written by George Tolman for Edward Waldo Emerson, 1906 Apr. 3; ms. notes on Humphrey Barrett; ms. transcription of.
(Cont.) biography by Nathan Brooks of Humphrey Barrett; ALS, 1862 Nov. 25, Richard Barrett to "Friend Keyes"; ms. biography of Richard Barrett by and in hand of J.S. Keyes, published 1907 in Memoirs, Third Series; ms. biography of Nathan Barrett and Nathan Barrett, Jr., by and in hand of J.S. Keyes, both published 1888 in Memoirs, Second Series; receipt for payment to Nathan Barrett by Miss Nancy Shepard); printed memoirs (6 v., 1882-1975) and the Circle's The Centenary of the Birth of Ralph Waldo Emerson ... (1903).
- Fay, Jonathan, -- 1754-1811.
- Merrick, Tilly, -- 1755-1836.
- Parkman, William, -- 1741-1832.
- Barrett family.
- Social Circle in Concord -- Records and correspondence.
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Massachusetts -- Concord.
- Clubs -- Massachusetts -- Concord.
- Men -- Massachusetts -- Concord -- Societies and clubs.
- Concord (Mass.) -- Biography.
- Concord (Mass.) -- Social life and customs.
- Social Circle in Concord.
- Associations, institutions, etc.
- Manners and customs.
- Men -- Societies and clubs.
- Massachusetts -- Concord.