Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||United States. General Accounting Office.
Social security numbers : private sector entities routinely obtain and use SSNs, and laws limit the disclosure of this information
ii, 30 p.
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. General Accounting Office.; United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Social Security.|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed Nov. 4, 2004).
Paper version available from: U.S. General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 11/4/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao & docid=f:d0411.pdf; current access available via PURL.|
|Other Titles:||Private sector entities rountinely obtain and use SSNs, and laws limit the disclosure of this information
Private sector uses of SSNs
- Social security records -- Access control -- United States.
- Social security records -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Identification numbers, Personal -- United States.
- Identification numbers, Personal.
- Social security records -- Access control.
- Social security records -- Law and legislation.
- United States.