Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Roberta R Greene
|Description:||ix, 221 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm|
|Contents:||Beginning the helping process : special issues --
Assessment and functional age --
Psychological aspects of functional age --
Sociocultural and spiritual aspects of functional age --
The family as a social system --
Assessment : the family as a set of reciprocal roles and developmental unit --
The functional-age model and individual and family intervention --
The functional-age model of intergenerational treatment : group and community-based approaches.
|Responsibility:||Roberta R. Greene.|
"Directed to the geriatric social work field, this volume offers a "holistic and systematic approach to biopsychosocial problems of the aging process." Of special interest to social workers needing a
- Social work with older people -- United States.
- Older people -- Family relationships -- United States.
- Family social work -- United States.
- Intergenerational relations -- United States.
- Family social work.
- Intergenerational relations.
- Older people -- Family relationships.
- Social work with older people.
- United States.