Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
American Antiquarian Society.
Society's chief joys.
|Named Person:||Clarence S Brigham; Clifford Kenyon Shipton; Clarence S Brigham; Clifford Kenyon Shipton|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Walter Muir Whitehill; American Antiquarian Society.; Grolier Club.
|Notes:||"Entries and illustrations prepared for the catalogue of ... temporary exhibition [at the Grolier Club] are reproduced in this book as a matter of permanent record."--page 8.
The foreword discusses the collection's emphasis and the role played in forming the collection by two of the society's librarians, C. Brigham and C. Shipton.
Colophon: Printed for the Society at The Stinehour Press, & The Meriden Gravure Company MCMLXIX.
|Description:||30,  pages illustrations, facsimiles, portraits (1 color) 28 cm|
|Responsibility:||With a foreword by Walter Muir Whitehill.|
- Brigham, Clarence S. -- (Clarence Saunders), -- 1877-1963.
- Shipton, Clifford Kenyon, -- 1902-1973.
- American Antiquarian Society.
- American Antiquarian Society -- Exhibitions.
- United States -- Imprints -- Exhibitions.
- Rare books -- Massachusetts -- Worcester -- Bibliography -- Exhibitions.
- Rare books.
- Massachusetts -- Worcester.
- United States.