Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Comics (Graphic works)
Comic books, strips, etc
Translations into English
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Language Note:||In English; translated from Japanese.|
|Notes:||Originally published: Shogakukan Inc., 2006.
Book reads right to left.
|Target Audience:||Rated T+ for older teen.|
|Description:||426 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 21 cm|
|Responsibility:||story & art by Inio Asano.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A bittersweet, slice of life book
I kind of didn't know what to think of Solanin when I started reading it. I had seen the great reviews and that it was highly recommended, but I kept putting off reading it. When I did start, it was hard to connect with the characters. It seemed odd, because here are people asking the...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- College graduates -- Japan -- Tokyo -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Man-woman relationships -- Japan -- Tokyo -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Rock musicians -- Japan -- Tokyo -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Tokyo (Japan) -- Social life and customs -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Life change events -- Japan -- Tokyo -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Japan -- Translations into English.
- Graphic novels.
- Young adult fiction.
- College graduates.
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Life change events.
- Man-woman relationships.
- Manners and customs.
- Rock musicians.
- Japan -- Tokyo.