Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
Young adult works
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Originally published: London: Macmillan Children's Books.|
|Target Audience:||Middle school.|
|Description:||249 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
This is the amazing story of a young boy who, because of a broken heart, leaves home and joins the war during the early 1900's. During the time he is away he learns a lot about war, love, companionship and heartache. Though the story is not true, it takes the reader through some of the history of...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Britain. -- Army -- Military life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Human-animal relationships -- Juvenile fiction.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- Western Front -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dogs -- War use -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dogs -- War use -- Fiction.
- Human-animal relationships -- Fiction.
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction.
- Great Britain. -- Army -- Fiction.
- Great Britain. -- Army.
- Armed Forces -- Military life.
- Dogs -- War use.
- Fathers and sons.
- Human-animal relationships.
- Military campaigns.
- Western Front (World War (1914-1918))