Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Sara Teasdale; Robert Frost; Emily Dickinson; E E Cummings; E E Cummings; Emily Dickinson; Robert Frost; Sara Teasdale|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Duke; Carole Bogard
|Notes:||Editions recorded, durations, and program notes on container.|
|Performer(s):||Carole Bogard, soprano; accompanied by the composer.|
|Contents:||Five songs (S. Teasdale, from From the sea): All beauty calls you to me. Listen, I love you. I am so weak a thing. All things in all the world. O, my love.--Stopping by woods on a snowy evening (R. Frost).--Six poems by Emily Dickinson: Good morning, midnight. Heart, we will forget him. Let down the bars, oh Death. An awful tempest mashed the air. Nobody knows this little rose. Bee, I'm expecting you.--Four poems by Emily Dickinson: New feet within my garden go. The rose did caper on her cheek. Have you got a brook in your little heart. I taste a liquor never brewed.--Four Chinese love lyrics: Waiting. Tucked up skirts. Incense and moonlight. The fifth watch of the night.--Four poems by e.e. cummings: Just-spring. i carry your heart. hist...whist. The mountains are dancing.|
- Songs (High voice) with piano.
- Teasdale, Sara, -- 1884-1933 -- Musical settings.
- Frost, Robert, -- 1874-1963 -- Musical settings.
- Dickinson, Emily, -- 1830-1886 -- Musical settings.
- Cummings, E. E. -- (Edward Estlin), -- 1894-1962 -- Musical settings.
- Cummings, E. E. -- (Edward Estlin), -- 1894-1962.
- Dickinson, Emily, -- 1830-1886.
- Frost, Robert, -- 1874-1963.
- Teasdale, Sara, -- 1884-1933.