Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Young adult works
Young adult fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780763639365 0763639362 0763647748 9780763647742|
|Target Audience:||Young Adult.; 780|
|Description:||297 pages ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Recommended for high school libraries.
Two college students trade places (universities and continents) to run away from their problems; one a boy and the other an embarassing situation. It is a fun read and high school girls will enjoy it. The book alternates chapters to tell both girls perspectives on their new lives. ...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Student exchange programs -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Foreign study -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- California -- Fiction.
- Teenagers -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Student exchange programs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Foreign study -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- London (England) -- Juvenile fiction.
- California -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teenagers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Juvenile fiction.
- Foreign study.
- Man-woman relationships.
- Student exchange programs.
- England -- London.