Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Paul R Gregory; Soviet Interview Project (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign); National Council for Soviet and East European Research (U.S.); George Washington University. Institute for Sino-Soviet Studies.; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. International Programs and Studies.
"Data for this study were produced by the Soviet Interview Project."
Also supported by the International Programs and Studies of the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and the Institute for Sino-Soviet Studies of George Washington University.
|Description:||31 leaves ; 28 cm.|
|Series Title:||Working paper (Soviet Interview Project (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)), no. 54.|
|Responsibility:||Paul R. Gregory.|
- Bureaucracy -- Soviet Union.
- Interorganizational relations -- Soviet Union.
- Soviet Union -- Economic policy -- 1917-1928.
- Soviet Union -- Politics and government -- 1917-1936.
- Soviet Union -- Officials and employees -- Attitudes.
- Economic policy.
- Employees -- Attitudes.
- Interorganizational relations.
- Political science.
- Soviet Union.