Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Laurie Halse Anderson
|ISBN:||0374371520 9780374371524 9780312674397 0312674392|
|Notes:||Michael L. Printz Honor Book, 2000|
|Awards:||Michael L. Printz Honor Book, 2000|
|Target Audience:||Young Adult|
|Description:||197 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Responsibility:||Laurie Halse Anderson.|
WorldCat User Reviews (2)
A nice addition to any library.
One of the very best YA novels I have ever read. Speak deals with the subject of rape and the great inward pain that results. There are virtually no slow spots in this YA novel. Will recommend it to 8th grade and up, as well as teachers.
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- 2 of 4 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Emotional problems -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Rape -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems of teenagers -- Fiction.
- Michael L. Printz Award.
- Emotionally disturbed children -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems of teenagers.
- High schools.