Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Earl L Bozeman; Michael J Van Den Avyle; U.S. Army Engineer Waterways Experiment Station. Coastal Ecology Group.; National Wetlands Research Center (U.S.)
|Description:||vi, 17 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.|
|Series Title:||Biological report (Washington, D.C.), 82-11.111.|
|Other Titles:||Life histories and environmental requirements of coastal fishes and invertebrates (south Atlantic) : alewife and blueback herring.
Alewife and blueback herring.
|Responsibility:||by Earl L. Bozeman, Jr. and Michael J. Van Den Avyle ; performed by [i.e. for] U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Coastal Ecology Group, Waterways Experiment Station and U.S. Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service, Research and Development, National Wetlands Research Center.|
- Alewife -- South Atlantic Bight.
- Alewife -- Atlantic Coast (U.S.)
- Blueback herring -- South Atlantic Bight.
- Blueback herring -- Atlantic Coast (U.S.)
- Coastal ecology -- South Atlantic Bight.
- Blueback herring.
- Coastal ecology.
- Atlantic Ocean -- South Atlantic Bight.
- United States -- Atlantic Coast.