Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
B I︠A︡ Zelʹdovich; Alexander V Mamaev; V V Shkunov
|Description:||279 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm|
|Contents:||1. Speckle in Holography: Introduction to the Problem. Interference and Spatial Structure. Properties of Speckle Fields. Types of Holograms of Speckle Fields. Main Parameters of Holograms. Diffraction of Light by a Sinusoidal Grating. Noise Characteristics of Holograms --
2. Problem of Information Capacity of Holographic Memory. Light Beam Degrees of Freedom. Two-Dimensional Recording. Three-Dimensional Recording. Limiting the Information Retrieval Rate --
3. First Born Approximation Theory of Hologram Read Out. Derivation of Scalar Helmholtz Equation for Nonuniform Media. Amplitude of the Reconstructed Object Wave: Strength of the Hologram. Amplitude of the Conjugate Wave: Condition of the Volume Regime. Spectral-Angular Selectivity. Photoresponse Saturation and Grating Strength --
4. Holograms of Speckle Waves. Diffraction Efficiency of Holograms of Speckle Waves. Diffraction Efficiency and Noise at Photoresponse Saturation for Thin and Thick Layer Holograms. Selectivity of Holograms of Speckle Fields. Spectral-Angular Distortions. Holograms of the Speckle Reference Wave --
5. Reading Out of Holograms at High Grating Strength. Thin and Thick Layer Holograms of Enhanced Efficiency. Specklon. Calculation of the Extinction Coefficient for Specklon. Reconstruction of Fields by Three-Dimensional Holograms and Effect of Selectivity Curve Shift. Intramodulation Noise of 3-D Holograms. Referenceless Holograms. Superimposing Exposures at Partial Correlation Between Object Fields. Hymn of 3-D Hologram Praise --
6. Self-Action of Speckle Beams in Nonlinear Media. Brief Review of Nonlinearities for Dynamic Holography. Self-Phase-Modulation of a Speckle Beam. Suppression of Self-Focusing by Speckle. Self-Bending of a Speckle Beam --
7. Two Wave Mixing. Plane Wave Model of Two-Wave Mixing. Self-Phase-Conjugation via Backscattering. Transient Energy Transfer of Speckle Beams in Accumulating Media. Stabilization of Dynamic Recording of Volume Holograms. Verification of the Specklon Theory in the Two-Wave Mixing Experiment. Two-Wave Coupling via Diffusion Nonlinearity --
8. Speckle Effects in Multiwave Mixing. Instability of Phase Conjugated Speckle Waves in Kerr-Like Media. Double-Phase-Conjugation. Self-Biting Scheme of Phase Conjugation. Build-up of Self-Conjugating Oscillation in Nonlinear Cavities.
|Responsibility:||Boris Ya. Zelʹdovich, Alexander V. Mamaev, Vladimir V. Shkunov.|