Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Special event coverage and commentary
|Named Person:||John F Kennedy; Nikita Sergeevich Khrushchev; Richard M Nixon; John F Kennedy; Nikita Sergeevich Khrushchev; Richard M Nixon|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John F Kennedy; Jack Denove
|Notes:||Unedited special event coverage; speech.
Title supplied from: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Freedom of communications. Final report of the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, 1961-62, part I, p. 408.
Probably produced by Jack Denove.
This is Kennedy's address at the annual Upstate dinner at the Hotel Syracuse, according to an opening announcement.
Preceded by fragmentary footage shot at the site just prior to the speech.
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1963.
- Khrushchev, Nikita Sergeevich, -- 1894-1971.
- Nixon, Richard M. -- (Richard Milhous), -- 1913-1994.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1960.
- Cold War.
- Crises -- United States.
- Syracuse (N.Y.)
- United States -- Relations.
- International relations.
- Presidents -- Election.
- New York (State) -- Syracuse.
- United States.