도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|장르/형태:||Special event coverage and commentary
|명시된 사람:||John F Kennedy; Nikita Sergeevich Khrushchev; John F Kennedy; Nikita Sergeevich Khrushchev|
|문서 형식:||시각 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
John F Kennedy; Jack Denove
|메모:||Unedited special event coverage; speech.
Title supplied from: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Freedom of communications. Final report of the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, 1961-62, part I, p. 551.
Probably produced by Jack Denove.
The speech, delivered at the Penn-Sheraton Hotel, is preceded by acknowledgements and brief remarks not published in the Senate report. The speech as delivered varies somewhat from the published text.
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1963.
- Khrushchev, Nikita Sergeevich, -- 1894-1971.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1960.
- Cold War.
- Crises -- United States.
- Political leadership -- United States.
- Syracuse (N.Y.)
- Political leadership.
- Presidents -- Election.
- New York (State) -- Syracuse.
- United States.