Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Special event coverage and commentary
|Named Person:||John F Kennedy|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John F Kennedy; Jack Denove
|Notes:||Unedited special event coverage; speech.
Title based on announcement made before the speech, and on information published in: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Freedom of communications. Final report of the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, 1961-62, part I, p. 408.
Probably produced by Jack Denove.
Preceded by fragmentary footage shot just prior to the speech. Lacks closing statements.
This speech is mentioned in, but not printed in: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Freedom of communications. Final report of the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, 1961-62, part I, p. 408.
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1963.
- Democratic Party (U.S.)
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854-)
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1960.
- Politicans -- New York (State)
- Party affiliation -- United States.
- Political leadership -- United States.
- Communism and liberty.
- Communism and international relations.
- Cold War.
- United States -- Social policy.
- United States -- Foreign public opinion.
- Utica (N.Y.)