Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert R Livingston; New York (State). General Assembly.
Advertised by Inslee and Car in their Post-Boy for Feb. 11, 1771. Ascribed by Evans to the press of John Holt.
|Description:||1 online resource (4 p.)|
- Election law -- New York (State)
- Representative government and representation -- New York (State)
- New York (State) -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
- Election law.
- Political science.
- Representative government and representation.
- New York (State)
- United States.