Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Special event coverage and commentary
|Named Person:||John F Kennedy; John F Kennedy|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John F Kennedy; Jack Denove
|Notes:||Unedited special event coverage; speech.
Title supplied from: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Freedom of communications. Final report of the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, 1961-62, part I, p. 235.
Probably produced by Jack Denove.
Lacks the opening two or three sentences.
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1963.
- Citizens for Kennedy (Organization)
- Democratic Party (U.S.) -- History.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1960.
- New York (N.Y.)
- United States -- Social policy.
- United States -- Economic policy.
- Democratic Party (U.S.)
- Economic policy.
- Presidents -- Election.
- Social policy.
- New York (State) -- New York.
- United States.