Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Martin Luther King, Jr.|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xvii, 178 pages ; 20 cm|
"Martin Luther King, Jr., delivered his powerful "I Have a Dream" speech on August 28, 1963. Fifty years later, The Speech endures as a defining moment in the Civil Rights movement. It continues to be heralded as a beacon in the ongoing struggle for racial equality. This gripping book unearths the fascinating chronicle behind The Speech and the revealing events surrounding the march on Washington"--
- King, Martin Luther, -- Jr., -- 1929-1968. -- I have a dream.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American -- History and criticism.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE / Political Freedom & Security / Civil Rights.
- HISTORY / United States / 20th Century.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE / History & Theory.
- SOCIAL SCIENCE / Ethnic Studies / African American Studies.