Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Spencer Phips; Thomas Bowen; Massachusetts. Lieutenant Governor (1732-1757 : Phips)
|Notes:||Ordering the militia colonels to comply with Governor Shirley's order of April 15th regarding troop quotas.
John Draper, of Boston, was printer to the lieutenant governor in 1756.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985]. 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7711). Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985]. 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40851).|
|Description:||1 sheet ( p.) : coat of arms.|
|Series Title:||Early American imprints., First series ;, no. 7711.; Early American imprints., First series ;, no. 40851.|
- Crown Point Expedition, N.Y., 1755.
- Recruiting and enlistment.
- United States -- History -- French and Indian War, 1754-1763.
- Massachusetts -- History -- French and Indian War, 1754-1763.
- Massachusetts -- History, Military.
- Massachusetts -- Militia.
- United States.