Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Green, Edward, commissioner of bankruptcy.
Spirit of the bankrupt laws.
London, Brooke, 1780
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Edward Green, commissioner of bankruptcy.
|Description:||1 online resource (xxiv, iv, 518,  pages)|
|Contents:||1. Declaring the party bankrupt --
2. Seizing his estate, and summoning him to surrender --
3. Receiving proof of the debts of his creditors --
4. Appointing, chusing, and removing assignees --
5. Selling and conveying the estate and effects --
6. The examining and committing the bankrupt, his wife, and others --
7. Certifying his conformity --
8. Dividing the estate --
9. Ordering bankrupt his allowance, and overplus.