Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Mildred S Wright
|Notes:||Vol. 2, imprint: Decorah, Iowa : Anundsen Pub. Co.
|Description:||v. <1-2 > ; 23 cm.|
|Contents:||V. 1. Marriage returns (1855-1864); Census of Confederate veterans (1907); Zion Hill, Gum Springs (old and new), Kirby-Herald, Oldham Chapel, Mount Zion, Bethany, Harkey's Chapel, and Hopewell cemeteries --
v. 2. Index to will records (1819-1827); Index of Orphan's Court minutes (1827-1844); Marriage licenses and estates (1866-1871); Friendship Church, Church of Prophecy, Low Gap Church, Macedonia Church, New Lebanon Church, Corinth Baptist Church, Springville (Red Hill Baptist Church), Pleasant Hill Church, Mt. Beulah Church, and Deerman Chapel (old and new) cemeteries.
|Responsibility:||by Mildred S. Wright.|
The county seat is Ashville, with a sub-courthouse in Pell City.
- Saint Clair County (Ala.) -- Genealogy.
- Registers of births, etc. -- Alabama -- Saint Clair County.
- Registers of births, etc.
- Alabama -- Saint Clair County.
- United States, Alabama, St. Clair -- Cemeteries.
- United States, Alabama, St. Clair -- Vital records.
- United States, Alabama, St. Clair -- Probate records.
- United States, Alabama, St. Clair -- Military records.
- United States, Alabama, St. Clair -- Guardianship.