Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc
|Named Person:||James H Benedict; Isaac H Bromley; Frank K Pendleton|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
James H Benedict; Isaac H Bromley; Frank K Pendleton; Central Trust Company of New York.; St. Joseph & Grand Island Railway.; Union Pacific Railway Company.; United States. Circuit Court (8th Circuit)
|Notes:||Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar.|
|Description:||1 online resource (65 pages).|
|Series Title:||Making of Modern Law : Trials, 1600-1926.|
|Other Titles:||St. Joseph and Grand Island fore-closure, in the Circuit Court of the United States for the Eighth Judicial Circuit and district of Nebraska, district of Kansas and the Western District of Missouri
Central Trust Company of New York, trustee, complainant, vs. the St. Joseph and Grand Island Railroad Company, the Union Pacific Railway Company, James H. Benedict, Isaac H. Bromley and Frank K. Pendleton, defendants
- Benedict, James H.
- Bromley, Isaac H. -- (Isaac Hill), -- 1833-1898.
- Pendleton, Frank K.
- Central Trust Company of New York -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- St. Joseph & Grand Island Railway -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Union Pacific Railway Company -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Trusts and trustees -- United States.
- Trials (Fraud) -- United States.