Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Transportation Security.
Stakeholder perspectives on TSA acquisition reform
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Transportation Security,|
|Notes:||Shipping list no.: 2014-0112-P.
"Serial no. 113-26."
|Description:||iii, 41 pages ; 24 cm|
|Other Titles:||Stakeholder perspectives on Transportation Security Administration acquisition reform|
- United States. -- Transportation Security Administration -- Procurement.
- United States. -- Transportation Security Administration -- Rules and practice.
- Aeronautics, Commercial -- Security measures -- Technological innovations -- United States.
- Public-private sector cooperation -- United States.
- Government purchasing -- United States.