|類型/形式：||Records and correspondence
|提及的人：||Joseph Stalin; L M Kaganovich; L M Kaganovich; Joseph Stalin|
Каганович, Л. М. ; Joseph Stalin; L M Kaganovich; R W Davies; et al
|描述：||xviii, 431 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.|
|叢書名：||Annals of Communism.|
|責任：||compiled and edited by R.W. Davies ... [et al.] ; Russian documents translated by Steven Shabad.|
This unique and revealing collection of letters-all previously classified top secret-provides a dramatic account of the mainsprings of Soviet policy while Stalin was consolidating his position as personal dictator. The correspondence records his positions on major internal and foreign-affairs decisions and reveals his opinions about fellow members of the Politburo and other senior figures. Written during the years of agricultural collectivization, forced industrialization, famine, repression, and Soviet rearmament in the face of threats from Germany and Japan, these letters constitute an unsurpassed historical resource for all students of the Stalin regime and Soviet history.
- Stalin, Joseph, -- 1878-1953 -- Correspondence.
- Kaganovich, L. M. -- (Lazarʹ Moiseevich), -- 1893-1991 -- Correspondence.
- Soviet Union -- Politics and government -- 1917-1936 -- Sources.
- Kaganovich, L. M. -- (Lazarʹ Moiseevich), -- 1893-1991
- Stalin, Joseph, -- 1879-1953
- Politics and government
- Soviet Union.