Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||296 pages ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
This book is about a girl who becomes obsessed with her ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend. She finds herself doing internet searches and eventually following her through the city. I wouldn't recommend this book because in my opinion it wasn't very interesting...
- 0 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Stalking -- Fiction.
- Stalking -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Emotional problems of teenagers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Stepfamilies -- Juvenile fiction.
- Divorce -- Juvenile fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems -- Fiction.
- Stepfamilies -- Fiction.
- Divorce -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems of teenagers.
- Interpersonal relations.
- New York (State) -- New York.