Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Frederick W Daily
Vol. for 11th ed.- cataloged as a serial in LC.
|Description:||376 pages cm.|
|Contents:||Inside the IRS: what you need to know about IRS operations --
Filing tax returns: if you haven't filed and other concerns --
Winning your audit --
Appealing your audit within the IRS --
Going to tax court: no lawyer necessary --
When you owe the IRS: keeping the tax collector at bay --
IRS enforced collection: liens and levies --
The taxpayer advocate: a friend at the IRS --
Family, friends, heirs, and the IRS --
Fraud and tax crimes: do you really have to worry? --
Small businesses/self-employed: when IRS trouble comes --
Penalties and interest --
Help beyond the book: tax professionals and tax information --
When you owe state income taxes --
The taxpayers' bill of rights --
The 25 most frequently asked questions.
|Series Title:||Nolo's personal finance essentials.|
|Responsibility:||by Frederick W. Daily.|
- Tax protests and appeals -- United States -- Popular works.
- Tax auditing -- United States -- Popular works.
- Tax courts -- United States -- Popular works.
- United States. -- Internal Revenue Service -- Popular works.
- United States. -- Internal Revenue Service.
- Tax auditing.
- Tax courts.
- Tax protests and appeals.
- United States.