Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Personal narratives, American
|Named Person:||Stanley Weintraub; Stanley Weintraub|
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Other Titles:||Collection of Stanley Weintraub
Contains information pertaining to the following wars: World War I (WWI) -- General, -- Western Front, -- United States (U.S.); World War II (WWII) -- U.S. Entry, -- General.
Contains information pertaining to the following military unit and organization: American Expeditionary Force.
General description of the collection: The Stanley Weintraub collection includes papers collected for two books, "A Stillness Heard Round the World" (about Armistice Day that ended WWI) and "Long Days Journey into War" (about Pearl Harbor Day). Many recollections of participants; anecdotes about both days; some tape-recorded memoirs; various notes; and reflections from civilians as well as soldiers and sailors.
- Weintraub, Stanley, -- 1929- -- Archives.
- Weintraub, Stanley, -- 1929- -- Correspondence.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Armistices.
- Armistice Day -- Personal narratives, American.
- Pearl Harbor (Hawaii), Attack on, 1941 -- Personal narratives, American.
- Stillness heard round the world : the end of the Great War, November 1918.
- Long day's journey into night.