|描述：||101 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 25 cm|
|责任：||by Von Allan.|
In the concluding volume of Stargazer, Marni, Elora, Sophie and their new-found robot friend finally reach the distant tower they spotted earlier in their adventure. Expecting to find help at the tower, the girls are stunned to discover that it is not only old and heavily damaged, but also clearly abandoned. Once inside the ruined tower, the girls make a few discoveries, ranging from curious to downright ominous. While Elora goes off on her own, looking for answers to her own questions, Sophie and Marni are convinced that many of the answers they need can be found on the upper levels of the tower. With the return of the monster that threatened them at the start of their adventure, the girls must unite to face their fears and fight for their lives. Can the power of friendship and imagination get them safely home? And does their magical quest have a fairytale ending?
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Antiquities -- Juvenile fiction.
- Imaginary places -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fantasy fiction -- Juvenile fiction.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Juvenile fiction.
- Graphic novels -- Juvenile fiction.
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Fantasy fiction.
- Graphic novels.
- Imaginary places.