Gelfand, M. David.
State and local taxation and finance in a nutshell.
St. Paul, MN : Thomson/West, c2007
M David Gelfand; Joel A Mintz; Peter W Salsich
|描述：||xxix, 347 p. ; 19 cm.|
|内容：||Historical introduction --
State and local government revenue sources --
State and local government expenditure patterns --
State and local government debt financing and capital expenditures.
|其他题名：||State & local taxation & finance|
|责任：||by M. David Gelfand, Joel A. Mintz, Peter W. Salsich, Jr.|
"This guide is a fully updated summary of state and federal laws that pertain to public finance and taxation. It is a valuable supplement to law school courses on local government law and state and municipal finance, as well as course offerings on these topics in schools of business and public policy. The book places the technical legal rules it considers in the context of the broader public policy issues that those rules raise. It focuses on several past fiscal crises as a catalyst for, as well as a source of, doctrinal changes in these areas of the law."--Publisher's website.
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States -- States.
- Local taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Finance, Public -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Local finance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Intergovernmental fiscal relations -- United States.
- Finance, Public -- Law and legislation.
- Intergovernmental fiscal relations.
- Local finance -- Law and legislation.
- Local taxation -- Law and legislation.
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- U.S. states.
- United States.