Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|所有的作者/貢獻者：||Lovett Productions.; California Newsreel (Firm)|
|餘額：||Editor, Penny Elliott Hays.|
|描述：||1 videocassette (83 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.|
|責任：||[presented by] California Newsreel ; directed & produced by Elaine Epstein ; Lovett Productions Inc.|
South Africa is the country with the highest number of HIV positive people in the world. This video illustrates how they must fight not only the disease but the drug cartels and the inactivity of their own government to get treatment.
Educational Media Reviews Online (1)
(發佈的EMRO讀者 2004-09-10 )
This program focuses on the HIV and AIDS epidemic in South Africa over a three-year period from 2000 to 2003. It features interviews with people with HIV and AIDS in various cities throughout South Africa as they live and die of AIDS and AIDS related illnesses. It focuses on a variety of people with...
- AIDS (Disease) -- South Africa.
- AIDS (Disease) -- Patients -- South Africa.
- AIDS (Disease) -- Treatment -- South Africa -- Costs.
- HIV-positive persons -- South Africa.
- Medical care, Cost of -- South Africa.
- Drugs -- Prices -- South Africa.
- Films for the hearing impaired.
- HIV Infections -- epidemiology -- South Africa.
- Anti-Retroviral Agents -- economics -- South Africa.
- HIV Infections -- drug therapy -- South Africa.
- HIV Infections -- economics -- South Africa.
- Health Policy -- South Africa.