도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Newton Knight; Newton Knight|
|자료 유형:||오디오북, 기타|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Sally Jenkins; John Stauffer; Don Leslie
|ISBN:||9781415962947 : 1415962944|
|메모:||Books on Tape: 7963-CD.
Title from container.
|공연자||Read by Don Leslie.|
|설명:||11 sound discs (13 hr., 1 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
|내용:||The South's strangest soldier --
The swamp and the Citadel --
The hounds --
The Third Front --
Banners raised and lowered --
Reconstruction and redemption --
The family tree.
|책임:||by Sally Jenkins and John Stauffer.|
The State of Jones is a true story about the South during the Civil War, the real South. Not the South that has been mythologized in novels and movies, but an authentic, hardscrabble place where poor men were forced to fight a rich man's war for slavery and cotton. In Jones County, Mississippi, a farmer named Newton Knight led his neighbors, white and black alike, in an insurrection against the Confederacy at the height of the Civil War.
- Jones County (Miss.) -- History -- 19th century.
- Knight, Newton, -- approximately 1829-1922.
- Unionists (United States Civil War) -- Mississippi -- Jones County.
- Mississippi -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Social aspects.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Social aspects.
- Jones County (Miss.) -- Biography.
- Social aspects.
- Unionists (United States Civil War)
- Mississippi -- Jones County.
- United States.