Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||New York (State). Legislature.; New York (State).|
|Notes:||Followed by: An act for apportioning the representation in the Legislature, according to the rule prescribed by the Constitution, and for dividing the county of Albany. Passed the 7th February, 1791 [and] An act to amend an act, entitled, act, for regulating elections. Passed 10th February, 1791.
Text in three columns; printed area measures 28.2 x 17.2 cm.
|Description:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))|
- New York (State). -- Legislature -- Election districts.
- Elections -- New York (State)
- Election districts -- New York (State)
- Apportionment (Election law) -- New York (State)
- New York (State) -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- New York (State). -- Legislature.
- Apportionment (Election law)
- Election districts.
- Politics and government
- New York (State)