Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Timothy H Hallahan; Sally A Irvin; Harvard Law School.; Wake Forest University. School of Law.; Massachusetts. Committee for Public Counsel Services.; Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction.; VERACORP.; Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company.; Bancroft-Whitney Company.
|Notes:||Title from title screen.
"A joint production of Harvard Law School, Wake Forest School of Law, Massachusetts Committee for Public Counsel Services. Prepared with the assistance of the Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction. Sponsored by VERACORP, Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company, Bancroft Whitney Company."
|Description:||8 program files on 1 computer disk ; 5 1/4 in. in container (35 x 35 cm.) + 1 videodisc + 1 user manual (28 cm.)|
|Details:||Requires IBM-compatible PC (floppy-based or hand disk) ; DOS ; command.com ; videodisc player ; monitor/TV.|
|Series Title:||Veralex interactive video library, no. 7.|
|Other Titles:||Interactive video lesson concerning trial evidence|
|Responsibility:||Tim Hallahan ; video by Tim Hallahan & Sally A. Irvin.|
- Evidence, Criminal -- United States -- Computer-assisted instruction.
- Drunk driving -- United States -- Trial practice -- Computer-assisted instruction.
- Defense (Criminal procedure) -- United States -- Computer-assisted instruction.
- Trial practice -- United States -- Computer-assisted instruction.
- Interactive videos -- United States.